Being one of the most appealing and creative way of representing data, infographic gives its viewers an opportunity to easily get acquainted with some boring knowledge. Moreover, generally such an extraordinary manner of presentation make piece of information memorable and catchy. Usually designers make simple compellation of graphic, vector elements, and short texts choosing vibrant colors and offbeat characters in order to bring a bit of fun and easiness.
There are a great deal of infographics dedicated to different spheres of life, but there is one direction that is close and touch almost everyone. I’m talking about social media that is hard-firmly entrenched in our daily lives.
Today I have collected 30 informative and truly insightful infographics which tell a very interesting things about our everyday communication tools.
4. 16 Social Media & Blogging Stats of 2012
7. Social Media Dashboard Usage Trends
8. How Much Time, Money Do SMBs Spend on Social Media?
9. Social Media and The Popular Vote
11. An average day on facebook
14. Facebook vs. Twitter: Which Social Media Network Wins the PR Race?
15. Google Plus vs. Facebook Domination
17. Facebook Cheat Sheet – Shortcuts
20. Leverage yourself as an expert by using social media
22. Best Times to Tweet or Post on Facebook
23. Brand Madness! Social Media Bracketology
25. Social Media Management: Protect your privacy
26. How Higher Education Uses Social Media
28. The Social Media Revolution