Flat style is not only a main trend in website design, it also a common trend in mobile app interface designs. The whole last year, a great deal of web designers created different sophisticated layouts that were populated with tiny fonts, clean monochrome backgrounds, simple glyphs, icons with long shadows and outline components. And in the new year, this prevailing tendency won’t go anywhere and will haunt the minds of artist. So today we are going to take a look at fresh and subtle flat mobile interface.
1. Concept design for RJ Music by Amit Rai. The interface looks truly artistic and unorthodox.
2. Weather iOS7 by Harvey Lorimer. This advanced weather forecast app includes monochrome background and lots of intelligible plane glyphs.
3. Weather App for IOS 7 by Rashed kabir. The design maintains a truly simplistic feel.
4. SEMERKAND TAKVİM UI/UX by zülkarneyn özsaray. The interface features a clean and neat dashboard that simply fascinates by its look.
5. I LOVE DF Mobile App by Cristina Guerrero. This is an urban mobile app that is based on pastel color palette, dark background and clean typography.
6. EDM by Leonardo Zem. The interface has a magnificent refreshing and businesslike appeal.
7. Social Student App by Yasser Achachi. The interface nicely melds together iOS7 gradient background and flat style elements of the foreground .
8. Sound player app by Vincent Tantardini. The music player interface charms users with its compact appearance and nice color combo.
9. Tickle by Caroline Varina Sourivong. The interface looks well-structured and well-balanced even despite of being a quite content intensive.
10. AlloCine by Caroline Varina Sourivong. The app design boats of its magnificent color combination and neat type.
11. Wifeel iPhone App by Jules Bassoleil. The designer leverages a simple coloring and simple icons, giving the interface a rather simplistic feel.
12. MTwister by santhosh koneru. The concept is based on a tile style layout and conveys a truly nifty Metro 8 vibe.
13. Moneytor by Ye Joo Park.The interface looks simple yet very elegant and subtle.
14. Fleet Safety Mobile App by Albert Vargas. The app layout is based on a horizontal stripe layout that are effectively supported by vibrant coloring.
15. ISO 7 UI by abdul ahad. Though several app screens include blurred background, the majority of components are made in a flat style.