A statue is a sculpture which can be made of metal, stone, gold, silver, wood etc… This masterpiece brings special meaning and author`s idea. Some statues don`t have definite meanings that`s why viewers should interpret it themselves. There are a great deal of types of statues around the world: historical, modern, amazing etc…Many statues are built on commission to commemorate a historical event, or the life of an influential person some of them are intended as public art. Sometimes statues themselves become historic and inspire their own historic events, par example Statue of Liberty in 1986 marked her one-hundredth anniversary with a three-day centennial celebration in her honor. I represent you a set of 30 amazing and non-typical statues that may be some day become value of our history.
6. Fell free.
8. The proverbial principle to “see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil”, instead of monkeys are robots.
9. Optimus Prime.
10. Don`t waste water.
11. Six giant bronze Hare sculptures were installed on O’Connell Street,Dublin.
12. The world’s tallest statue of Murugan 42.7 meter (140.09 ft) high, a Hindu deity.
13. Hanging horse in a commercial center.
15. World’s Largest Chicken Wearing a Top Hat with a Veil in East Peoria, Illinois.
16. Urinating statue.
17. Dancing statues in front of the Denver Center.
19. Statue Ad near Fairview NC.
20. Body Parts in the Water in Stockholm, Sweden.
21. Shark Dive from Oxford in the United Kingdom that boggles the mind.
22. Melting Cow Statue .
25. Alexander Calder’s 1974 “Flamingo” Statue in the Federal Center Plaza.
26. Steel in flowers.
29. “World’s Largest Fork”. Located in Springfield.