Since Ipad and Iphone3G was produced a great amount of online artists begin to use their iPhone and iPad to draw pictures. Thanks to apps made special for designing and drawing Ipad and Iphone lovers now have an oppurtunaty to create thier masterpieces any time and wherever it is possible. With a touch of a finger, you can create immersive and inspiring piece of art. We present amazing set of 30 awesome examples of Ipad & Iphone painting in order to encourage you in your striving for designing.
1. Fingerpainted on iPhone by Benjamin Rabe.
2. Blues for alice by Patricio Villarroel.
3. m&m Pretzel by Susan Murtaugh using SketchBook on iPad.
4. Finger painted on iPad using brushes by Mike Miller.
5. Iphone 4G, using Speed Paint by Susan Murtaugh.
6. Ipad painting by Mike Miller.
7. Ipad artwork by Benjamin Rabe.
8. Portrait of Sadie by Rubense LP.
9. Fingerpainting by Joseandres Guijarro.
10. Abstraction by Patricio Villarroel.
11. Fair girls by Susan Murtaugh.
12. Lakeside jungle by Fabric Lenny.
13. iPad Portrait of Peter A. Blacksberg by David Newman.
14. iPad Portrait of Amy Cagle by David Newman.
15. Sweet peas by Lawrence Barrow.
16. Granfather clock by Lawrence Barrow.
17. Back to Sea by Jake Icjaker.
18. Jungle Sunset on Ipad using Sketchbook Pro by Jake Icjaker.
19. John Locke by John Nofsinger.
20. James Black by Luis Pezo.
What a great idea. Thanks alot.
The device features a new application called iBook where you can store all your digital books.
Hey 🙂 Mind if I link this in my blog?
yea good Work
yes i love it. write more i wanna read.
Thanks. Interesting article!
woah thats like amazing *IN LOVE* , never knew that was possible XD =-O 😀