Both web development and web designing is challenging. The main goal is to produce the best work possible for the short period of time. But without specific tools web development process will drag on. So today we`d like to share with you 34 websites that will make your web developer life easier.
1. LayerStyles v 0.1. Just like your favorite graphics editor but in your browser. And it creates CSS.
2. HSL Color Picker.
3. Spritemapper is an application that merges multiple images into one and generates CSS positioning for the corresponding slices.
4. Skeleton is a small collection of CSS & JS files that can help you rapidly develop sites that look beautiful at any size.
5. Normalize.css is a customisable CSS file that makes browsers render all elements more consistently and in line with modern standards.
6. All Font Tester. This webapp tests a given piece of text with all the fonts on the computer at once.
8. ScriptSRC. net. The most current library script tags just a mouse click away.
9. HTML5 Snippets.
11. Columnal. A responsive CSS grid system helping desktop and mobile browsers play nicely together.
13. G5 Framework is a HTML5 website starter framework packed with some essentials for every new project and sprinkles of PHP & jQuery.
14. Page Speed Online. Get suggestions to speed up your site.
15. Holmes is stand-alone diagnostic CSS stylesheet that can highlight potentially invalid, inaccessible or erroneous HTML(5) markup by adding one class.
16. LoremPixum. Placeholder Images for every case.
18. Pixel Proliferation: A Toolset For Managing Screen Resolutions.
19. Fontself is a brand new Web Fonts Platform. Bringing personal creative fonts to your world.
23. WhatFont Tool is the easiest way to find out the fonts used in a webpage.
24. loads.in tests how fast a webpage loads in a real browser from over 50 locations.
25. 3D Ribbon Generator.
26. CSS Pivot. Add CSS styles to any website, and share the result with a short link.
27. CSS3 files – CSS3 properties accurately explained.
28. Modular grid pattern.
29. Initializr is an HTML5 templates generator to help you getting started with an HTML5 project.
30. Stella – Is your site fast?
31. Whiteboard is a free wordpress framework.
32. CSSReset. All the most common CSS Reset scripts in one place, with complete documentation, guides and tutorials.