Your site is your brend. First thing that users notice on your site is design therefore it`s so importnat to make your site stnad out of the crowd. It is also concerned any online presence. Nowadays social presence is one of the most important part in web site existence. Twitter and Facebook play vital role in your interaction with users. Of course it`s your decision how to design social pages, but almost every popular web site connect their twitter background to web site design. Today I`ve collected 20 excellent examples to prove it.
1. Smashing Magazine (site) – an online magazine for professional web designers and developers.
2. Envato (site) – help people learn and earn online.
3. ndesign studio (site) – Creator of themify, ndesign, webdesignerwall, bestwebgallery, and icondock.
4. BuySellAds (site) – Online Advertising Marketplace.
5. webdesignerdepot (site) – web designer blog.
6. Onextrapixel (site) – An entertaining web magazine about web design trends, web development, tutorials, resources.
7. Brusheezy (site) – free photoshop brushes
8. Duoh (site)Graphic/Web design agency based in Deinze, Belgium.
9. WpRecipes (site) – Web developer, WordPress user, blogger, entrepreneur.
10. FreelanceSwitch (site) – is a site for freelancers.
11. Naldzgraphics (site) – is a design blog where you can find lots of design resources & tutorials.
12. WPCookies (site) – WordPress Tutorials, Themes, Plugins, Hacks.
13. GraphicsFuel (site) – provides high quality original Photoshop freebies.
14. Designyourway (site)
15. Line25 (site) – includes various handy web design resources.
16. GoMediaZine (site) – Real-world advice from working artists & designers.
17. DesignDisease (site).
18. PV.M Garag (site) – web design blog.
19. InstantShift (site)- is the light chronicle moments of design community.
20. Design Shack (site) – Daily news and inspiration for designers.
Great! Examples! Some really nice designs! thanks