Behind us already is half of the winter, so it’s time to cover all of its lovely scenery and landscapes, preparing for another magic transformations. This frosty season comes with a lot of snow making every piece of nature full of fantazy and admiration. Everything looks purely, innocently and magically and all these perfectly compliments by vibrant colors of trees and flowers.
Despite of all negative feelings such as depression, melancholia and others that often appears with the onset of winter, it also bring a great deal of positive emotions such as joy, cheerfulness and calm. As for photographers it’s one of the most complex time of the year to capture since white and blue colors have predominated almost all the season and in order not to shoot boring and always clean-and-clear photos they should diluted snow-covered environment with other bright colors. And for this, they usually need to be at the right time in the right place or create one by themselves.
In the list below you will find good examples of winter photography.
1. Dream atmosphere by Fernand Hick
2. Who are you? by Minori Suzuki
3. “Frozen Light” by John McCormick
4. Lake Abraham in Winter by Long Nguyen
5. Barb Wire by Andreas Steegmann
6. Snowy country by MIYAMOTO Y
7. A Little Snow by Mark Johnson
10. Winter pointed shoes by Stefan Andronache
11. The Crowns of Creation by Arsan Buffin
13. Winter stranger by Caras Ionut
14. No Heat by Christer Häggqvist
15. Can’t Let Go by David C. Schultz
17. Chasing the winter by Caras Ionut
18. Fractal Structures by Everknew
19. Silence by Mikko Lagerstedt
22. snowy flower by frensvandersluis
23. Snowy love cups by duskOFsummer