You can often notice that some brilliant web site designs have ribbons and tags. Mostly ribbons have been used as background for navigation, rarely for decoration module/widgets captions. Tags often used as a background for logo, rarely for social or menu panels. But we can definitely state that they are trends in web design.
So today, I showcase 33 marvelous examples of using ribbons and tags in web design.
1. ThemeINN – Handcrafted premium WordPress Themes
2. Facio Design – Essex Web Design, iPhone/iPad UI Design
5. TheOldState – Dallas Web Design
6. Argyle Octopus – We specialize in printing and promotional products.
10. Simple as Milk – Graphic and Web Design
16. Solid Giant – Web Design
17. Tvornica Banner
18. Squad: Collaborative Code Editor
20. Stylapps – Showcase of most stylish iPad applications
22. Garphee – Razvan Garofeanu
23. Moods of Norway
24. Marketing and Entertainment by Oliver Lubecks
25. Victoria Flores
28. Vector Mill – Premium Adobe Illustrator Resources
29. Macaroni Bros – Web Design
30. Visual Republic – Handcrafted Web Delights