Usually the set of branding stationary includes a great deal of ordinary things that may in any way characterize company. It can be business cards, disc with data, flash drive, pencils, envelopes, notebooks, of course mobile or tablet apps with special backgrounds or home screens, scratchpad and others. Depending on the size of the agency a selection can vary.
Designers, as a rule, choose one color scheme, utilize identity tools such as logo or mascot in order to adorn items of this set.
Today, we are going to take a gander at minimalistic approach of presenting brand via stationary. All examples here are based on minimal coloring and a lot of free room that make any project look elegant, discreet and unobtrusively.
1. Hunting Society – Stationary Rebound by Mathias Temmen
3. cloudbau Stationary by Jonas Söder
4. Cubic Health Stationary by Sabri Suby
5. MYC Stationary by Nate Hillabush
6. Viper Stationary by Stephen Catapano
7. Taipei Design Award by AbinGo Wang
8. Stationary upgrade by Tomas Kopecny
9. VisualMe by Marko Vuleta-Djukanov
10. Minimum Stationary by Chris Casey
12. Stationary Mockup by Heiko Klingele
13. Ya Lush Ye! by Damian Kidd
14. Chomp Identity by Logan Johnson
15. Baboon & Bottlebee Stationary Mockup by Mathias Temmen
16. Fratelli Imobiliária Brand Identity
17. luzka stationary by Jose Solano
18. Harlow & Fox by Jennifer Lucey-Brzoza
19. Self branding by hiromi maeo
20. ROBERT GELLER, Branding by STUDIO NEWWORK
21. GeldMuseum Utrecht by Simon Phillipson
22. Tiny Mammoth by Chris Wood