Sometimes in order to create a new website you can get inspiration from other websites design. Today I`ve picked 33 amazing website designs with artistic hand-drawn elements. Of course, hand-drawn design is not exactly new, but for surely on of the most impressive.
1. FRONTEND 2011. A web development conference in Oslo, Norway, 10-12th of October 2011.
2. 1minus1. Digital Agency in Surrey, UK.
3. Prepare for lunch. Sweat the small stuff then shout about it to your networks and beyond.
5. Official website for the Head2Heart Campaign.
6. A collection of projects built by the team at Viget.
8. Deidre “Deda” Bain: Portfolio.
10. Polecat. iPhone and iPad development.
11. Carbonmade – your online portfolio.
12. The Kennedys.
13. The Website of the agency Webfoo from London.
14. The wired mind.
15. Webdesignerwall – A wall of design ideas, web trends, and tutorials.
16. Dropr – Multimedia Portfolio Collective.
17. HTML5 Lab.
18. Jan Ploch – Graphic and Web designer.
20. Portfolio of Gunjan Bhutani.
21. Hugs for monsters.
22. Cat-Rabbit is a Hobart based textile artist.
23. Rainyday interactive.
24. Digital Design and Development in London.
25. Wing Cheng – Graphic and Web designer.
26. Special Missions.
28. Bowtie. An interactive studio who loves to imagine.
29. Infin Vision – for successful ventures online.
30. Amazee Labs.
31. Club Carambolage.
32. Doodle Pad.33. Cilantro Cafe.
Great collection of websites! Amazing how people are always producing new innovative designs.
great collection. Could anyone point me in the direction of tutorials for creating hand-drawn elements for web design?
I think this is a skill that would be great in all designers toolbox.
I`ve found one simple tut here )