Branding identity always has something to surprise us. It easily amazes us with its incredible ideas and fantastic realisations. Designers put their hearts and souls into such projects since they are totally responsible for establishing “company face” and giving it a prominent and memorable appearance. Moreover, a properly-crafted and elaborated brand identity helps to sell goods and win loyal customers.
As all we know, every product at first is judged by its cover, so making it look truly flawless and nonpareil is more than important.
Today we have collected fresh examples of branding identity.
1. Hudson Made by Hovard Design
2. Mein Honig by Thomas Lichtblau
3. Risa: a Passion for Chocolates
4. CHVENI SUPRA REBRANDING
5. Not Your Average Dan by Tom Ralston
6. Edka Digital
7. Nie Design by Nie Design
8. Eggplant Factory Brand Design
10. Marmal Brand Identity by Monika Kusheva
11. Pleated Rose by Steve Johnson
12. TLG by Anya Nesterenko
13. Coffee House London by Reynolds and Reyner
14. PROVO BAKERY by elyse taylor
15. TAXI. Mock Up. Rebranding by Ekaterina Merzlikina
16. Sleepy Panda Book&Cafe by Citra Limanto
17. The Secret Garden by Christian & Allegra Poschmann
18. J. Hornig – Branding & Packaging
19. Tool – Corporate Identity by Berin Hasi
20. gardenhada by gardenhada