If you want to make something pop-up from a background it’s not necessary to conduct an extensive experimentations with contrast and color combinations you can simply create a blurred background that can make any stuff stand out. Such an approach sharpens any foreground details making them look precise and neat. There are a great deal of website designs that use this trick in order to make their landing pages more vibrant, complicated and modern, focusing user’s attention on choosen elements. Moreover such neat blurred background adds a note of elegancy.
To make such a valuable effect all you need is to use a special filter, and, of course, find a proper image.
- Open your photoshop and create a new document.
- Then open your image and convert it into smart object.
- Select a layer and go to Filter->Blur->Gaussian Blur.
- Set parametre at least on 50.
- You can also experiment with this option making it more diffuse or vice versa less blurred.
In the list below you will find more then 100 different high-quality blurred backgrounds that are absolutely free and will definitely come in handy.
Enjoy and Good Luck!
18. Blurrry 2