They help create the billions of dresses, suits, shoes, and other clothing and accessories. They introduce the fashion. They are fashion designers with millions/billions profit. They make clothes: some clothes are made specifically for an individual,but most clothing is designed for the mass market. Today we are going to talk about haute couture, a little bit about sport wear and people who pull the strings and run the show. But, of course, we wouldn`t talk about people themselves ,we`ll talk about theirs online presense, in other words we are going to talk about theirs websites. Let`s take a look at 40 VIP fashion designers website designs.
1. Alberta Ferretti is an Italian fashion designer and dressmaker. Ferretti is known for her designs featuring twisting, tucking, and draping techniques.
2. Giorgio Armani is an international Italian fashion house. End of year sales for 2005 were $1.69 billion.
3. Balenciaga is a fashion house founded by Cristóbal Balenciaga, a Spanish designer. He was referred to as “the master of us all” by Christian Dior.
4. Blumarine. Designer Anna Molinari and her late husband, Gianpaolo Tarabini, started the Blumarine line in 1977 in Carpi, Italy.
5. Bottega Veneta is an Italian luxury goods house best known for its leather goods.
6. Bulgari (“BVLGARI”) is an Italian jeweler and luxury goods retailer under French control since 2011.
7. Burberry Group plc is a British luxury fashion house, manufacturing clothing, fragrance, and fashion accessories.
8. Calvin Klein Inc. is a fashion brand founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and currently owned by Phillips-Van Heusen.
9. Chloe. Egyptian-born designer Gaby Aghion launched Chloé in Paris in 1952 as an alternative to haute couture – and with that, prêt-à-porter was born.
10. Christian Dior was an influential French fashion designer, best known as the founder of one of the world’s top fashion houses.
11. Dolce & Gabbana is an Italian luxury fashion house. The company was started by the Italian designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana in Milan, Italy. By 2005 their turnover was €750 million.
12. DKNY (Donna Karan New York) is the label of fashion designer Donna Karan.
13. Emilio Pucci, Marchese di Barsento was a Florentine Italian fashion designer and politician.
14. Fendi is an Italian high fashion house best known for its “baguette” handbags. It was launched in 1925 as a fur and leather shop in Rome.
15. Gucci is an Italian fashion and leather goods label, part of the Gucci Group, which is owned by French company Pinault-Printemps-Redoute. Gucci was founded by Guccio Gucci in Florence in 1921.
16. Chanel is a French fashion house founded by the late couturier Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel, recognized as one of the most established in haute couture
17. Jean Paul Gaultier is a French haute couture fashion designer.
18. John Galliano is a British fashion designer who was head designer of French haute couture houses Givenchy.
19. Roberto Cavalli is an Italian fashion designer from Florence. His grandfather`s work is exhibited in the Uffizi Gallery.
20. Marc Jacobs is an American fashion designer and the head designer for Marc Jacobs.
21. MaxMara is an luxury Italian fashion house known for its ready-to-wear clothing. Established in 1951 in Reggio Emilia by Achille Maramotti.
22. Established in 1991, MISS SIXTY was the answer to the absence on the market of denims exclusively dedicated to women.
23. Missoni is an Italian fashion house based in Varese. It is famous for its unique knitwear, made from a variety of fabrics in colourful patterns.
24. Moschino is an Italian fashion design house and manufacturer of women’s, men’s and children’s fashion. The brand was originally created in 1983 by the late Franco Moschino.
25. Prada S.p.A. is an Italian fashion label specializing in luxury goods for men and women founded by Mario Prada.
26. Ralph Lauren is an American fashion designer and business executive; best-known for his clothing brand.
27. Versace is an Italian fashion label founded by Gianni Versace in 1978.
28. Valentino is an Italian fashion designer and founder of the Valentino SpA brand and company. His main lines were Valentino, Valentino Garavani, Valentino Roma, and R.E.D. Valentino.
29. Adidas is a German sports apparel manufacturer and parent company of the Adidas Group, which consists of the Reebok sportswear company, golf company (including Ashworth), and Rockport.
30. Nike is a major publicly traded sportwear and equipment supplier based in the United States.
31. Diesel is an Italian design company. It is best known for clothing aimed at the young adult market, particularly jeans.
32. PUMA is a major German multinational company that produces high-end athletic shoes, lifestyle footwear and other sportswear. Formed in 1924 as Gebrüder Dassler Schuhfabrik by Adolf and Rudolf Dassler.
33. Chopard is a Swiss based luxury watch, jewelry, and accessories company founded in 1860 by Louis-Ulysse Chopard at the age of 24.
34. Furla. The fashion brand dates back to the year 1927 when the Italian native Aldo Furlanetto and his wife Margerita established their own company which traded in small accessories for women
35. Louis Vuitton is a French fashion house founded in 1854. The label is well known for its LV monogram, which is featured on most products, ranging from luxury trunks and leather goods to ready-to-wear clothing.
36. Patrizia Pepe. Patrizia Bambi and Claudio Orrea created the Patrizia Pepe brand in 1993 in Italy.
37. Victoria’s Secret is an American retailer of women’s wear, lingerie and beauty products.
38. Yves Saint Laurent was a French fashion designer, one of the greatest names in fashion history.
39. BGN is a french fashion house.
40. Karl Lagerfeld is a German fashion designer, artist and photographer based in Paris, France. He has collaborated on a variety of fashion and art related projects, most notably as head designer and creative director for the fashion house Chanel.