First impression – is a central tenet for all advertisers. If you want to effectively sell something you have to make a good impression, especially when your product is a brand new and noone knows it. In this case good packaging design comes to aid. A well-thought and extraordinary wrapper easily grab attention and,at least, force people to stop and take a better look at merchandise, and may be then buy it.
Designers apply to different ways in decoration. They use emboss techniques, bright colors, highly-detailed illustrations, spectacular images, even alternative materials and, of course, typography that, as a rule, serves not only as a tool for conveying messages, but also as a decorative instrument.
In a collection you will find stunning examples of using typography treatments in packaging design.
Enjoy and Good Luck!
1. Densen Design: Home and Laundry Products
4. Love Letters Collaborative Project
10. Buddy’s Original Winter Warmer
11. Finston’s Beard Care Products
12. House Industries Factory Blocks
13. Brothers Cider
14. Viva la Vida
15. Burger King’s Partnership With Seattle’s Best Coffee
16. Valentines Day Chocolate Wrapper
18. Porter De Glace
20. IL Bucco
21. Kasha Ready
25. Broken 7
27. Student Work – Gustavo Bife Fernandes
28. For the Love of Brands: BRND WGN’s 2012 Holiday Wine Packaging
29. Stranger & Stranger: Ultimate Deck