The modern packaging design always draw attention, since designers effectively show how to create quite memorable and unique cover for the rather small goods. Today we are going to showcase fantastic packaging designs that feature an amazing typography or, at least, were inspired by an extraordinary type.
The industrial designers ably mix typography with other powerful decoration tools such as textures, patterns and illustrations in order to reinforce the theme and make the design conspicuous; and the latter is essential for effective sales..
The list below comprises 20 fresh and exquisite examples.
1. Maestro Pizza has a sophisticated chalk-inspired cover that exhibits an amazing lettering and illustrations.
2. Gulp Milkshake. The whole package is based on the type that is nicely painted in soft and sleek colors.
3. The Epic Seed has a classic black-and white color scheme that unobtrusively familiarizes customers with useful information.
4. Bite Smart. The packaging includes a riot of colors and fonts that effectively craft this design.
5. Morrisons Just For Kids has a funny and cheerful outward that is most appropriate for children’s audience.
6. Golden Road Brewing Here, the designer ably makes use of huge massive type in order to naturally get readers’ attention.
7. The Black Book of Cards are created by means of simple letterings that all together forms a solid background and an enigmatic cover.
8. California Square has a nice vintage type-powered logotype that nicely stands out from the dark backdrop.
9. Plymouth Artisan Cheese is another wonderful vintage packaging design that leverages typography as a main decorative tool
10. Yang Potato has a lovely newspaper vibe that makes the package looks unique.
11. Los Siete Misterios employs quite a unique and mysterious logo that perfectly complements and fits into design.
12. The Gild. The golden grunge letterings ideally accompanies a dark firm layout of the bottle.
13. RedLeg has a nice summer atmosphere that is achieved mainly due to muted coloring and an elegant calligraphic font.
14. 3 Howls. Here, the designer capably utilizes the fantastic hand-drawn lettering.
15. Cafe Vue Sandwich Packs. The designer skillfully leverages an artistic watercolor effect and bright violet color in order to make the design pop.
16. Bunches & Bunches: Provisions. The letterpress effect nicely collaborates with a strong casual businesslike type.
17. Taza Chocolate is based on a monochrome coloring and clean and neat vector illustrations that efficiently interact with casual font.
18. Rewined Candle Packaging. Much like the previous example, the designer adopts a fresh approach of mixing together vector illustrations and clean font.
19. Victoria’s Kitchen features beautiful and elegant type that adds to the design a sense of subtlety.
20. Normann Copenhagen Tea. The simple regular font effectively breaks the molds of the vibrant complex polygonal background.